We're here to walk you through all the details
You may qualify for EHS CCP if you:
- Live in Mercer, Henry, and Rock Island Counties.
- Have a family income that is below the 100% Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Have, or be eligible for, child care subsidies if you want to apply for a slot in one of our centers (for children under 3) or a place with the HCCN contracted partners (for children under 4). Families who need access to full-day early childhood services must be eligible for both the EHS CCP program and the child care subsidy program.
- Are pregnant or have a child under 3 years of age and do not need child care.
- Have a child with suspected or diagnosed special needs.
Children from families experiencing homelessness or those in foster care are categorically eligible for the EHS CCP program; however, the family may still need to meet specific requirements if applying for services in the center or the HCCN option.
Families receiving benefits such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families are also categorically eligible; however, the family may still need to meet specific requirements if applying for services in the center or the HCCN option.