Build a career with us!
Why work at SAL Community Services?
At SAL Community Services (SAL), you will work in a casual, yet professional environment alongside other professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of families and children in the community. You'll find a welcoming environment where you can be yourself and surround yourself with diverse, skilled, caring professionals as teammates!
We do this through several diverse programs, which you can learn about here.
At SAL, not only are we committed to serving our communities, we’re committed to our employees! We offer a variety of career opportunities with benefits, which include:
- Child care for as little as $1 each month if you qualify
- Starting wages up to $22+/hour
- First shift, Monday – Friday work schedule (for most positions)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid meal break
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial support for buying a house in Rock Island through the Homebuyer Assistance Program
We believe all children can be successful and all adults can thrive when everyone has the right education, support, and resources. Come join our team to help children and families be successful!
Explore available opportunities and start your application now through our career portal.
Tips for applying online:
- Click “Search for Jobs” to easily view available opportunities.
- You will also be asked to upload certain documents as needed.
- Make sure to check your spam/junk folder! The automated system will send you email reminders.
- Applied with us before? Your information is saved in the system. Use the “returning candidates” tab.