Competitive Pay with Benefits You Won't Find Elsewhere
Why work for us?
At SAL Community Services (SAL), you will work in a casual, yet professional environment alongside other professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of families and children in the community. We do this through several different programs, which you can learn about here.
At SAL, not only are we committed to serving our communities, we’re committed to our employees! We offer a variety of positions and a comprehensive benefits plan which can include:
- Starting wages up to $22+/hour
- Paid time off
- Paid meal break – you work an eight-hour day
- 9 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer contributions up to 6%
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial support for buying a house in Rock Island through the Homebuyer Assistance Program
- A schedule typically between Monday – Friday
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition and education reimbursement (Skip-a-Long and Early Head Start programs only)
- A welcoming environment where you can be yourself and surround yourself with diverse, skilled, caring professionals as teammates!
We believe all children can be successful and all adults can thrive when everyone has the right education, support, and resources. Come join our team to help children and families be successful!
How do I apply?
Apply online! Explore open positions and start your application online through our job portal. You will also be asked to upload certain documents as needed.
Tips for applying online:
- Click “Search for Jobs” to easily view all job openings
- Make sure to check your spam/junk folder! The automated system will send you email reminders.
- Applied with us before? Your information is saved in the system. Use the “returning candidates” tab.